- Did the war achieve sustainable peace?
- Did the military victory pave way to national reconciliation?
- Is Sri Lanka wisely using the opportunity created by the military victory over LTTE?
- Are the people of the country enjoying benefits of peace?
- Are the circumstances that led the war time Army Commander to be imprisoned fair?
- How did the state military deal with the world's insistence on ethical issues of war during the war time?
- How can the price for the 'liberation' paid by the people of the LTTE held areas rationalized in regard of their life after the war?
Bookmark, remember and visit us again: http://www.w3lanka.com/