This was seen in the story of arms deals of the former Army Commander Sarath Fonseka and in the bribery drama of government coalition MP Muzammil.
However, the story of Fonseka exposing Defense Secretary Gotabhaya Rajapaksa on war crime charges was better written by Fredrica Janz, an experienced journalist.
Latest example is the story of opposition candidate Sarath Fonseka hatching a conspiracy to overthrow the government.
We are not experts in these subjects but any person with common sense can raise doubts. Following are the patches of this loosely structured story.
- Why didn't Fonseka do this when he could do it more easily as the victorious commander-in-chief of the Army?
- What is the relation between booking rooms in a star hotel and the conspiracy?
- What happened to the 400 army deserters that were in the hotel rooms?
- What happened to their weapons said stacked in a hotel room?
- How did they escape with weapons while an Army contingent had surrounded the hotel?
- The President said that there was a conspiracy to kill him and his family. Why the hell is the said perpetrator is still free?
Many more questions can be raised. This script is still being built up unfortunately by unsound writers.
Apparently, the government is applying severe pressure on the war veteran in democratic politics to make him decide to flee the country.
Victor finishes the defeated in savagery. In democracy, the loser also must have a chance to compromise or to continue the fight.